Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Specal Edition: Vote for WHN!



Voting begins! Vote for What's Her Name from Dachsies with Moxie!



Have you voted yet? No? Well, you have to hop on over and vote for your favorite Pet quilt at the link- you are eligible for a pressie just for voting! You get to vote in each of five categories- Dogs, Cats, other pets, EQ, and Art quilts. Leave a comment at the blog, with the number of the quilt you wish to vote for in the category- (HINT- for the Dog category, if you were to vote for WHN, you would enter the number 4; for the Art quilt category, you would also enter the number 4 for WHN)


7 comments:

  1. I have voted.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I already went and voted and I just know she will win cauz she is so pawsome and her quilts are incredible.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. We voted yesterday. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it... I DID IT... I went and VOTED fur #4 and #4. Best of Luck WHN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! We went over and voted!

    ReplyDelete