Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wednesday: Interview of a Politician, Ask Finnackles, Tuni Tribute

INTERVIEW OF A POLITICIAN: MAYOR FRANKIE
FRANKly and ERNESTly Speaking
1. Thank you for letting me interview you Mayor Frankie. Now you are quite a celebrity in Blogville. Would you please tell us how you manage to balance your political career and your shining star-ness at the same time?
    
It is MY pleasure. Well, I don't know about BALANCING it butt I will say that it helps to have a Full Time Secretary here in the Blogville TOWN Hall. She has a THINGY fur POST IT NOTES and Full Size Tablets... that she has FULL of stuffs that I (Frankie Furter) MUST tend to. The Best news is that come NOVEMBER... my TERM as Blogville Mayor... comes to an END... I just HOPE that somebuddy will step up and Run fur the Office.

NOTE FROM RUTHIE, EDITOR IN CHIEF: FRANKIE FOR PRESIDENT OF BLOGVILLE!!!!!!!



2. Has Ernie brought blessings or trouble to your career/popularity?
When he was a tiny puppy.... he brought tons of attention and stuffs... butt then he went through those terrible Teen Times... and he was sorta like a Millstone round my neck... butt now he IS coming around a bit, since he will be soon celebratin his FURST Birfday. I hope that he will continue to learn thingys and stuffs. Of course, now that I have given ALL of him to my mom and dad.. he is officially my Little BROTHER, instead of being my very much own Puppy. More FUN and LESS responsibility. THAT helps.

3. How do you feel about your popularity?
{{{BLUSH}}} I don't really think that I am pupular... I think that I just have about 87,000 good furends. I will say this, Every Time I see BLOGVILLE written in somebuddy's blog post... I DO feel a sense of Community Pride... since I (Frankie Furter) am the one who had the honor of giving Blogville its NAME.

4. If you could give advice to a human politician what would it be?
THAT is Easy... Always be FAIR with everybuddy, don't make poops fur anybuddy to step in, BUTT don't let anybuddy pee on you either. And.... Do thingys that are Good fur the Community. Be as Supportive as PAWSible. Always REMEMBER... you are NOT better than anybuddy else.

5. If you could give advice to a human celebrity what would it be?
Give a PAWformance that will please the most number of peeples. If you make a mistake... say SORRY... and then move on. Be Willing to LAFF at YOURSELF. Use your MANNERS.

6. The Olympics are coming up. You and your mom have worked so hard to make it a success.
What events will our rock star mayor be entering?
Being the Committee (of ONE) I can not ACTUALLY Enter ANY of the events...that wouldn't be fair..... BUTT I HAVE been TRAINING (With ERNIE) for EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. I would not EVER ask somebuddy else to do somethingy that I (Frankie Furter) was not WILLING TO DO, myself. I have always heard that you should do thingys by EXAMPLE.
   
I would like to say THANK YOU, Ruthie fur inviting me to do this interview. It means a LOT to me. I truly enjoy each edition of the Chronicle.   

Your humble servant,
Frankie Furter



ASK FINNACKLES

Dear Finnackles, When Ernie and I work TOGETHER to Gut a Stuffie... Who should get to chew up the Squeaker? Ernie ALWAYS thinks that HE should. Butt I think we should SHARE and take TURNS. OR if it is MY stuffie I (Frankie Furter) should get the Squeaker and if it is Ernie's Stuffie.. we should take turns with who gets it. What do you think? 

Love,
Frankie



Dear Frankie,

This is a tough one.  I would look around your house.  Look around your yard.  Do you see any surveillance equipment in use that might record and then jeopardize your position in government?  Do you see any of the papparazzi types lurking in your bushes?  If not, then push Ernie out of the way and go get that squeaker.  Even if the toy is his.  If you think THEY might be WATCHING you, then, you know, you have to do what's proper for someone of your status and political affiliation.  I know, completely unfair.

Love,
Finnackles 



TUNI TRIBUTE

Winston, from Two Cats and a Pug, has scheduled a community-wide tribute for Tuni. Tuni recently made her way to the Rainbow Bridge. She had a long, happy life but her family and furends miss her greatly.

The tribute will take place on Tuesday July 17th.

In Winston's words:
Tuni was known for her many beds around the house. She luved her beds.

So for her tribute I am posting a picture of myself lounging in my bed.

If you want to pawticipates, It is really easy.


1) All you gotta do is post on your blog or facebook page a picture of you lounging in your bed.
(If you have a snazzy outfit you wanna pose in, put it on. Tuni had many many outfits that she always wore while lounging in her bed.)




2) Post your picture on Tuesday July 17. Include the title "Tuni Tuesday Tribute"
I have chosen Tuesday as this was not only the day of the week she crossed the bridge but, because I want to celebrate her memory of Tuesday Tuni Talk.


Please join us as we honor the memory of one of the sweetest pugs!



10 comments:

  1. Excellent! A very informative interview with Mayor Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. We apologize for being too late on replying to your advice post on our potty problem. Thank you, Finnacles.

    We are indoor potty trained because it is unsafe outside. There are wormies and stray doggies getting into our fences. We only get outside to do some walks and even after that, she would clean our footy pads with alcohol because our streets are always muddy and full of debris. By the way, we aren't a year old yet.

    Thank you for being a fan of our bloggy as well. We are glad our hard work has paid off. Having our pictures taken while we are sleeping or doing doggy stuff can be stressful.

    Haopee is still unable to train me to go poop or wee wee in command, maybe you should teach her that.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Peanuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Frankie seems like a fair guy! He has my vote!

    Finnackles advice is very sound ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea Frankie. Have a good day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview. Mayor Frankie is just how I imagined him to be.
    But one question... will he run again in November?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I learned so much about Frankie! Thanks for a grreat interview!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastical investigating reporting... Doesn't look like there is any malfeasance going on under his leadership!

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes, I can't believes I missed dis!!!!!
    Dat darn Frankie is such a good guy, it makes me look all terribles.
    I say Frankie should go fur anudder term.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete