Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday: Ask Finnackles, New Comic Section

ASK FINNACKLES

Hi - my name iz Shiloh. I’ve got a problem an’it haz gotten bigger (at leest tue me) b-cuz I’ve dun nothin’boutz it. A furry much sweet Beagle-lady sed she wood like tue b my gurl if I wuzn’t taken. Well I iz butt it haz bin a little while since she asked an’I feel really bad that I hazn’t told her yet. Sum of the problem iz cuz my mom haz bin hoggin’the ‘puter BUTT sum of it tue haz bin I just didn’t know what tue say I mean I iz flattered an’all that sweet Beagle-lady wood even ask me butt like I sed, I iz taken Oh Miss Finnakles – can u tell me what I shood due? I eagerly await your answer.



Dear Shiloh,

Thank you for writing!  Sounds like you are in a bit of a pickle.  I think the best thing to do is to come clean with the bea-gal!  Be honest, and tell her you are FLATTERED that she would like to be your girl, but that you are sworn to another.  Apologize for not getting back to her, because I am sure it took her a lot of COURAGE to ask you to be her man and she may be wondering if her fur just doesn't smell right or doesn't look right cause you didn't answer her.  She might be looking at herself over and over again in the reflection of the backdoor just wondering....so tell her.  Go visit her in the backyard one day and tell her you are taken, but you'd like to get together at the dog run every now and again and still be fur-ends if that's okay with her.

OR maybe you would like TWO girlfurends?  Is that a possibility??  A whole 'nother can of worms.  Or jar of peanut butter.  Or bone of rawhide.  I'm hungry.  Good luck to you and let us know how it goes!

Love,
Finnackles


COMICS
Our wonderful and brilliant Mayor, Frankie, suggested the Chronicle post a comic section! Thanks for the idea Frankie!

Funny Animal Captions - Always Knew Lions were Sell Outs


Funny Animal Captions - Anteetrz NEBR get sik


Funny Animal Captions - Someone's Trying a Little Too Hard


Funny Animal Captions - And dem bwowneez?

funny dog pictures - Magician's Dog


funny dog pictures - Nope nuthin in dere  R u sur? I herd sqeaking

Funny Animal Captions - Forward-Facing Frog



funny dog pictures - While the optimist and pessimist argue over whether the glass is half full or half empty, the opportunist sneaks in and drinks it.



funny dog pictures - Goggie GIF: Did you say WALK???

Tip-a-ckle Box-ur

12 comments:

  1. Excellent advice Finnackles! (as always)

    LOVE the new conic section!!!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advise! And I LOVE the comic section. BOL!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, Funny, Funny, good way to start the day, hope they found that squeekie.

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one excited pooch at the animated end there!! Great comics section!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BaaaaaaWaaaaaah I love the NEW Comic Feature.

    Finn and Shiloh... speakin from PAWsonal Experience.... I say TWO Wimmen can REALLY Spice up your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Echo

    If they said" Want to go skijouring?" Echo and I would have been jumping! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting advice from Finnackles!!! Loved that last comic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Shiloh sorts out his love life.

    Love those comics.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Finnackles! I learned something new again... Bea-gal. That's cool.

    By the way, Ruthie, if you guys are in the US, it'll probably take 6 weeks to two months before I get the package.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Shiloh- TASHA says that she is willing to share- after all, she shared you with her big sister Ginger before Ginger went to the Rainbow Bridge in April.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL! That last comic is EXACTLY what I look like when Momma heads for the leash hooks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Finnacles - Shiloh here. We gotta due a better job of checkin'commentz. WHN sent us an email tellin'me 'boutz what my sweet laddcxy Tashahad sed 0 that just goez tue show u what a big heart iz in that little body of herz. I think I lovez her that much more. Noe I gotta find out if Miss Peaches will wanna share - oh I due hope so. It'z gonna b kinda hard cuz they don't even live in the same place like Mayor Frankie'z two wivez, Penny an'Ruby, due BUTT if both my gurlz r willin'then we'll make it work by golly.

    You r not just a great cloumnist fur the troubled heartz butt now u iza MATCHMAKER tue. Thanx fur your advise.
    Shiloh

    ReplyDelete