Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Special Edition: Inubar, Ask Finnackles, Comics

INUBAR
Hello Everyfurry! This is Ruthie Chief in Editor and we wanted to let you know something! We were contacted by Inubar and they asked us to give honest feedback on their online store! FYI: I am not recieving anything free to give feedback or write this review.

Sooo, I went to their store website and asked to be invited to see it. I got my inivte and then browsed the store! They have some really pawsome products!

Their speciality is making cool doggy products! And I must say they do look cool!

I made mommy buy me a cute octopus toy!

Jax and Bones Elton the Octopus

Cute, huh?

Well guess what! They made a special 10% off code for all of us!

The code is: RUTHIE

*BLUSH* I have never had a 10% off code named after me! Shipping is currently only $5 for your entire order!

While I am awaiting my toy I hope you will check out this cool store!

 Puff
This is their mascot, he is so cute! His name is Puff!

The founders of this store have a real desire to create dog supplies that are good for dogs. Mommy is excited to find toys for me that don't contain any bad chemicals!

My octopus is chemical-free, 100% eco-friendly and naturally dyed!

We give this store four paws up!

ASK FINNACKLES

Woof! I need Finn's help! Woof! Here i the 2 part message to Finn:

Dear Finn,
My Cat friend, Kepsey, is nice. But his claws are to sharp. Woof! Whenever I try to play, he scratches me! Woof! It hurts! When I sit by him, he scratches me! Woof!

From,
Echo

Dear Finn.

I am Kepsey. I will tell you about Echo. When he comes by me he hits me with his paw. It hurts. He wanted me to speak to you about this problem, so here I am. I do want to be friends with Echo. He just tries to chew me. We need help.

Kepsey.


Dear Echo and Kepsey,

OUCH!  Seems like there is a lot of scratching and biting and nipping and hissing happening.  I am so glad that you both want to be fur-ends!  I would suggest a truce!  Kepsey, next time your Momma does the laundry, carry off a white sheet or a white t-shirt.  Claw it down to a white truce flag.  Echo, run and get a nice big stick.  Get that flag on top of the stick and mount it in the yard.  Next time you guys are playing and feel the urge to use your claws, remember the white truce flag you made together!  Then from there, use your claws for a common goal (and not on each other) like pawing the human's new furniture or chasing the squirrels, you know?  I am sure you can do it!  Send us in a picture of that flag and let us know how it goes!

Love,
Finnackles


COMICS

Funny Animal Captions - It's Not Very Realistic


funny dog pictures - How is this fair?


Funny Animal Captions - See What You've Done, R. Kelly?


funny dog pictures - I iz gitting hairz ebrewhere!  Muh Ha Ha Ha Ha!


funny dog pictures - Bob demonstrates safe running as he signals for a left turn.


funny dog pictures - I caught THIS fing peeing on yer rug






5 comments:

  1. WOW, bob will never get run over using tun signals

    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still laughin' at those jokes.....

    Hope Echo and Kepsey learn to get along.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another very entertaining edition! That store sounds great and let us know how your octopus turns out. Great advice Finnackles...they definitely need that flag! BOL. Love the funny pages. :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! Thanks Finn! Woof! Woof! The cartoons are funny! Woof! Woof! Echo. Woof!

    ReplyDelete