Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday: Ask Finnackles, Garth Riley's Contest, Award, Pet Blogging Games

ASK FINNACKLES

I have a question fur you Finnacles... My brother, Ernie.... seems to love me... too much. He is always kissin and sniffin me and gettin in my face and wantin to lay REALLY close and he FOLLOWS me EVERYWHERE.. I have NO PAWsonal space!! ????? WHAT can I do to make him ADORE me a little LESS????

Love, Frankie


Dear Frankie -

This is a tough one.  I wrestled with this question for a while.  I wrestled with my squeakie toy, I wrestled with my Pops, I wrestled with my blankie.  Tough question!

I came up on a couple of suggestions.  For immediate relief, spray your bum with that GROSS spray that my Momma used on carpets for me to stop chewin'.  Then Ernie won't be able to get his face too close to you beclaws he won't want to sniff or taste that.  Butt, that also means that you can't sniff yourself for a while either!

OR you could wrestle him to the ground and make him cry out mercy!  That's what my Momma said her older brother did to her when she was getting annoying.

OR you can get one of those GATE things, and make sure he stays put behind it for a little while. 

But, in the end, he just loves ya!  Doesn't that make you feel good and warm and cozy inside?  And even though he is annoying right now, one day when he grows up a lil bit, he will become more independent and won't be needing you all the time.  And then you can say what a cool lil bro you have!  And then you do stuffs together without him sniffing in your business.  It won't be long...I am still a mere young pup and Momma says I have a mind of my own so Ernie can't be too long behind!

Love,
Finnackles




GARTH RILEY'S CONTEST!



Two days ago our good furend, that handsome hunk of a Lab, Garth Riley announced his first Silly Photo Contest! There will be prizes but most importantly Garth wants to make people smile :) What Lab doesn't?

Categories include Pure Silliness, Technology Enhanced Silliness, and Local Silliness. Each category will have three winners!

For instructions on how to enter please see the above link.




CHRONICLE RECIEVES AWARD!

Last week Garth Riley presented The Blogville Chronicle with The Sunshine Award!


Thanks Garth!

The rules are as follows:


1. Answer 7 questions
2. Pass it on to ten people
3. Let them know they received the award


Now I, Ruthie Chief in Editor, have already answered these questions on our other blog. So I will let Turkle answer them. Turkle is the only reptile in our K-9 Katastrophie pack.

Take over, Turkle!

1. What is your favorite number? My favorite number is 2 because I have two girlfriends!                 
                  
           They are crabs: Shelldon and Beachnut


2. What is your favorite nonalcoholic beverage? Green Slime.

3. Facebook or Twitter? Neither. Can you see a Turtle tweeting like a bird?

4. What is your passion? I love the Lord Jesus with all of my little turtle heart! Besides this I am constantly trying to improve my mind by reading books such as Franklin the Turtle.

5. What is your favorite pattern? Tortoise.

6. What is your favorite day of the week? Monday! That is when my Crabby girls post on their blog :)

7. What is your favorite flower? Water lilies.

We pass this award on to: YOU! Each and every one of our readers!

Shell Flakes,
Turkle



PET BLOGGING GAMES



A Grand new site has opened up that will help us keep track of the Blogville Olympics and other games in the future: Pet Blogging Games! This website has tons of information on the events that will take place during the Olympics so you can easily view them and decide what you want to participate in! The schedule of events is posted there as well.




8 comments:

  1. I love those two girlfriends of yours! We are so excited for the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FINNACLES, I think I can follow your advice and it will help me in dealing with Ernie.. gettin in my bidness and stuffs.

    Congratulations to the Blogville Chronicle fur that grrrrreat sunshine award.. the CHRONICLE always puts a bit of sunshine in my live when it hits the ol' front LapTop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice to Frankie.

    And we're glad there's one place we can keep referring to for the Olympics. We're going a bit nuts keeping up with everything.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Olympics are going to be so much fun!! We can't wait!!

    The Florida Furkids and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Austin must be a turtle, cos he likes green slime too!! Very good advice Finnackles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Finnackles, for more of your words of wisdom.

    And thank you SOOOOO much Ruthie for sharing the info about my contest (and calling me a hunk!)

    I enjoyed hearing from your reptilian sibling. I must try green slime sometime.

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm having a hard time tracking you guys. LOL. Did you know I had to CTRL+F my dashboard. LOL. I must be really disorganized.

    I bookmarked the Olympics. Will get on it soon.

    In the mean time, I just dropped by to read another of Finnackles advises.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great advice and fascinating news. The Chronicle has it all!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete